Following the government announcement, we are excited to confirm that we are reopening on Saturday 4th July at 10.00 am.
Some of the steps we are taking include:
- On arrival we will ask for your details (name, address & contact number). This is for the track and trace system the government has in place.
- We will continue to only offer table service
- Disposable single-use menus
- A reduced menu but still with all your favourites
- Readily available hand sanitisers
- Contactless card payment (preferred)
- Increased cleaning protocols
- Tables will be sanitised and cleaned before being used again
- Kindly asking you to keep 1 metre away at all times from other customers and staff.
- Closely monitoring the number of people in Eastgate and if we reach capacity we will kindly ask you to wait outside the front entrance.
- Increased signage to help you understand the measures that have been put in place
- Reduced team numbers to keep them safe
We are working really hard behind the scenes to ensure everything is ready to reopen on Saturday 4th July including undertaking a deep clean and staff training.
We are now taking bookings and would encourage you to contact us to make a reservation by email (‘contact us’ form on website), or telephone (leave a message if we are not able to take your call).
We hope to see you again soon.